Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 20 2004
By: dpanim08~ Wastelander 772 posts

I really dont see what all the fuss is about VF4: Evo

9 replies 365 views Edited Apr 20, 2004
i had it for quite some time, and i probably only played it for a couple of sitting..im thoroughly unimpressed..why do so many people like it? i find it very boring. discuss
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4509 posts

Re: I really dont see what all the fuss is about VF4: Evo

Apr 20, 2004
most people who like it, like arcade fighters, like me.,

If you are a Christian, put this in your sig!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1657 posts

Apr 20, 2004
I like Tekken4 more. Virtual Fighter is overrated.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4509 posts

Apr 20, 2004

,Raldo34 wrote:

not according to millions of fans that bought it and are still playing it today. (mostly japan) Never the less, it is one of the best fighters out there.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
931 posts

Apr 22, 2004

,DemonSnake wrote:

,Raldo34 wrote:

not according to millions of fans that bought it and are still playing it today. (mostly japan) Never the less, it is one of the best fighters out there.
I agree, I never had so much fun with Virtua Fighter 4 - Evolution since I played Street Fighter II. Virtua Fighter 4 has only 2 attack buttons and one guard one. People just think that VF4 you can't do that many combos but that's not true. You could combine buttons so you could get more damaging combos. But I still enjoy playing VF4 and the Quest Mode is awesome.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Apr 22, 2004
Virtua Fighter earned the following it has because of the insane amount of depth it has. The game takes a long time to master, and many people like to dedicate themselves to games like that.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (365 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1380 posts

Apr 23, 2004
Man, I swear that game is broken. I just used Jacky at the arcade and beat this guy that had like a 28 win streak (Against Humans). I just kept hitting the Punch button and killed him. I thought it was funny. I bought the game for 20 dollars and still feel like I was ripped off. I still have a better gaming time with Soul Calibur II. It's fun for beginners, but if you really want to get good, you will. I have never been beaten by any button mashers on that game before. Soul Calibur CHAMPION!!
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4509 posts

Apr 24, 2004

,SteeloYangster wrote:
Man, I swear that game is broken. I just used Jacky at the arcade and beat this guy that had like a 28 win streak (Against Humans). I just kept hitting the Punch button and killed him. I thought it was funny. I bought the game for 20 dollars and still feel like I was ripped off. I still have a better gaming time with Soul Calibur II. It's fun for beginners, but if you really want to get good, you will. I have never been beaten by any button mashers on that game before. Soul Calibur CHAMPION!!

so your saying your a button masher? you dont try to do actual techniques?

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1992 posts

Apr 24, 2004
People like this game because of the pure depth. If you want a challenging game then this is the one to buy. No matter what fighting game you buy you will be able to beat somebody by hitting buttons. With this game it is just much harder.,
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2242 posts

Apr 24, 2004
I like it. I mean, it's not a game that I'd wanna play every day. On weekends, I play it at times. It's not my favourite game and I wouldn't want to rush out to stores and buy it. I have tons of other games that I would prefer to play but this game is pretty fun. Rent it and if you like it buy it. I bought it and I thought it was a good buy. Loads of stuff to keep you playing. I suggest you check it out. 
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (365 Views)
0 Likes