Feb 28 2017
By: Tat1Daddy69 First Son 28 posts

Help with Nioh!!!

35 replies 380 views Edited last month
I just bought my copy of Nioh and I think it's bad **bleep**. But also hard as hell for me lol. I've been a gamer for 30 years, but I'm not a hard core gamer. My favorite game is God of War and I try to find games like that. I played Bloodborne and almost had a heart attack before I was able to find the cheat patch. Now don't get me wrong, I think Nioh is outstanding, but can anyone help to make it a little easier? Haha
Message 1 of 36 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3084 posts

Re: Help with Nioh!!!

last month

Tat1Daddy69 wrote:
I just bought my copy of Nioh and I think it's bad **bleep**. But also hard as hell for me lol. I've been a gamer for 30 years, but I'm not a hard core gamer. My favorite game is God of War and I try to find games like that. I played Bloodborne and almost had a heart attack before I was able to find the cheat patch. Now don't get me wrong, I think Nioh is outstanding, but can anyone help to make it a little easier? Haha

Sorry there is no way to make it easy , the only difficulty is DEAD, Im in the same boat you are in, but we will get better if we keep at it good luck.

"You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike."
 photo original_1.gif
Message 2 of 36 (358 Views)
First Son
28 posts

last month
I've noticed too you can't jump which is a pain. How are you supposed to get to areas where you would have to jump to reach them
Message 3 of 36 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
162 posts

last month

Just got my copy today i have 3 words for you "get gud scrub"

Message 4 of 36 (335 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11865 posts

last month

Tat1Daddy69 wrote:
I've noticed too you can't jump which is a pain. How are you supposed to get to areas where you would have to jump to reach them

Bloodborne doesn't have an actual 'jump' button either, but to make it across smallish gaps, of you press and hold O (which is Sprint) as you approach it and then quickly release and tap O as you reach the gap, you hop and roll across it.  While I don't have Nioh (yet), I would assume if there are areas with gaps like that, there would be a way to cross the gap through a combination of buttons.

Message 5 of 36 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

last month

I understand and respect that you are a casual gamer, but no one can make the game easier for you. Nioh is meant to be hard and I think it should be played as an obstacle to overcome, not one to avoid with a cheat. The same goes for Bloodborne. I don't think it's right to make a game easier with glitches or whatever if that's what you mean by cheat patch. You're only cheating yourself out of the feeling of accomplishment. 

I'm not trying to lecture you. But try to play more games of different difficulty and in doing so I think you will only enhance your abilities and find a lot more enjoyment than you ever thought possible. Have fun and I wish you luck Smiley Wink

Just a water creature.

Message 6 of 36 (309 Views)
First Son
28 posts

last month
I'm definitely getting better at Nioh. Very addictive and frustrating haha. TWO questions 1) Is there a quick way to level up fast before NG+? I'm at level 113 with over 150 hours played. 2) Is there any armor/weapon/accessories that have health regeneration without using magic?
Message 7 of 36 (280 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

last month
No I understand. It's just my heart pounds out of my chest when I face a boss lol. I am getting better and it is addictive and frustrating. I just posted two new questions also if you have any input on them. I wish I could find a sexy woman to play next to me LOL
Message 8 of 36 (279 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

last month

I think the key to this game is to outfit yourself for the enemy, and use rocks to seperate them from groups. One enemy will be vulnerable, but the next will be strong, so you have to be mindful of them and change your tact accordingly. And the little helper spirits you accumulate, they can give you health boosts, ect. You press the circle+triangle button to activate their boost. So you practically have to 'troubleshoot' your fighting style in order to progress through a area, meaning you will die a lot and loose your accumulated points if you try to progress too fast. So, build yourself up and try not to progress too fast, and level up before proceeding. I got tired of it and played another game.

Message 9 of 36 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
176 posts

last month

Tat1Daddy69 wrote:
I'm definitely getting better at Nioh. Very addictive and frustrating haha. TWO questions 1) Is there a quick way to level up fast before NG+? I'm at level 113 with over 150 hours played. 2) Is there any armor/weapon/accessories that have health regeneration without using magic?

look for amrita builds on the internet, amarita extraction on hit + extra amrita with living weapon. If you feel you're @ a too low level compared to how many you've already slained, try watching over your spirit guardian. If you die, you leave the grave behind you which needs to be picked up on your next run. If you get killed again before grabbing your guardian spirit, all of the amrita gets lost and can't be obtained again, so if you're through a major part of the level and you didn't level up, its gonna be extra painful (lost 400k amrita this way last weekend).

yup, there are weapons which gain HP on finishing blow / knockback, whatever, but those are very small numbers / gains, not really worth. If you look for a way to slowly renegerate - like thanks to springs, just get yourself the regeneration scroll under the omnyo magic.

Btw. jumping in this game isn't possible, not even getting through small gaps, you can just fall lower. The levels are all designed this way.

SVK emblem
Message 10 of 36 (232 Views)
0 Likes