Gaming Beast
2570 posts

Re: about a movie...

Jan 5, 2007
Do we NEED a prequel at all?  What will that honestly add?  We know all we need to know and....that's that.  It's not overly interesting and it doesn't end well...in fact...if you're a fan you know the whole scene goes bad pretty fast.  I can appreciate that there were three books but...that's not the direction the movies should take.  If you wanted an epic Underworld 3 then have the remaining face the humans.  For a GREAT ending have them fight to the last vampire and lycan standing and lose.  Have the lesson be about how they should have worked together and yadda yadda.....ten minute flashback here and a death scene there....bam.  Done deal.  Awesome trilogy.  Put it on a box set with a little bobble head. 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 19 (63 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

Jan 5, 2007
well said Vedel but not a bobblehead something more gimicky if I'm going to pay $100+ for a box set then the better be something cool thrown in
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 19 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7225 posts

Jan 5, 2007

Vedel Minashigo wrote:
Do we NEED a prequel at all?  What will that honestly add?  We know all we need to know and....that's that.  It's not overly interesting and it doesn't end well...in fact...if you're a fan you know the whole scene goes bad pretty fast.  I can appreciate that there were three books but...that's not the direction the movies should take.  If you wanted an epic Underworld 3 then have the remaining face the humans.  For a GREAT ending have them fight to the last vampire and lycan standing and lose.  Have the lesson be about how they should have worked together and yadda yadda.....ten minute flashback here and a death scene there....bam.  Done deal.  Awesome trilogy.  Put it on a box set with a little bobble head. 

That's awesome idea. They should do that.
MimiPRGameFreak Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 19 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Jan 5, 2007

MimiPRGameFreak wrote:

Vedel Minashigo wrote:

Atleast i don't know everything to know about Underworld, i haven't read the books so that means i dont know how the war started, and how Lucian became what he was, and for everyone of that  matter. So, yes, there needs to be some sort of prequel... im pretty sure im not the only one that says so.

***EDIT*** why is my sig cut off?

Message Edited by kills_one on 01-05-2007 05:20 PM
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 19 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7225 posts

Jan 5, 2007

kills_one wrote:

MimiPRGameFreak wrote:

Vedel Minashigo wrote:

Atleast i don't know everything to know about Underworld, i haven't read the books so that means i dont know how the war started, and how Lucian became what he was, and for everyone of that  matter. So, yes, there needs to be some sort of prequel... im pretty sure im not the only one that says so.

***EDIT*** why is my sig cut off?

Message Edited by kills_one on 01-05-2007 05:20 PM

The prequel is not to much. In the book Lucian helps Victor capture other wolfs. He protects Victor's daughter and that's how he fell for her. She also fell him. One special night that they had a feast, (If I can remember correctly) Lucian and Sonya meant in a church up in one of the towers in the castle and told each others feelings. Then they made love. Then she pregnant. Then Victor's found out and kills his daughter and tries to kill Lucian. That's how the war started basically.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 19 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Jan 5, 2007
hmm okay that part makes sense, but why did Lucian help Victor?
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 19 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7225 posts

Jan 5, 2007

kills_one wrote:
hmm okay that part makes sense, but why did Lucian help Victor?

Lucian was a slave of Victor. All the wolfs were slaves for Victor. They clean the castle, serve them food, etc. The wolfs were also day time guardians for the vampires. The vampires sleeps during the day, so the wolfs stays outside and act like guards. Like in the book, a town of villagers came to attack, and Lucian and other wolfs have to defeat them just to protect Victor and other vampires. There were rules for the wolfs. Lucian broke the rules for falling for Sonya. That's when Victor started to hate wolfs and tries to kill all the wolfs. Lucian was a kid when Victor bring him in. He didn't have any combat trying or anything. Just how to serve other vampires and all.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 19 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Jan 6, 2007
That explains it, thanks for all the info.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 19 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7225 posts

Jan 7, 2007

kills_one wrote:
That explains it, thanks for all the info.

No problem
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 19 (63 Views)
0 Likes