Mar 20 2017
By: eagleeye8715 First Son 8 posts

Does anyone else buy & collect add ons?

[ Edited ]
4 replies 79 views Edited 2 days ago

I'm sorry if this sounds dumb but i collect & buy add ons ahead of time in my collection i know know this sounds dumb & of course if I'm playing a demo of it if you wish to include that but however I've planing ahead of time by adding add ons in my purchased collection just in case when & if i get the game including free add ons i don't know am i only one who does this or planned ahead of time like this sorry yep i add some add ons in my collection if i can afford it & yes I'm including free add ons yeah yeah i know that sounds stupid to some of you fellow gamers & fellow otakus like myself.

But however I'm only planing ahead of time when & if i ever buy the game in my collection if i love it of course so I've thought of asking everyone else on here & see if anyone does this or am i only one & yes i know you can free up spaces by deleting add ons & re-installing them later on anytime you wanted to if you choose to anyway just seeing if you do this or you don't thanks for reading have fun,enjoy & enjoy sharing your add ons or your add ons stories & remember this question is out of curiosity & most of all for fun enjoy.

Edit: Updated title for punctuation. - space_paranoids

Message 1 of 5 (79 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
5549 posts

Re: Does anyone else buys & collects add ons

2 days ago
You are the only person I know of that buys addons for games they don't own

Consumer Services 1-800-345-7669 - M-F 8am-8pm PST
Chat with Support<----------Share an Idea---------->Start Service Request
Message 2 of 5 (70 Views)
Fender Bender
3218 posts

2 days ago

I, the type of person who  buy add ons after I purchase the game.

Message 3 of 5 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
719 posts

2 days ago
Yea, I actually value my money. Normally I keep an eye out for sales, but at the very least I'm not going to buy random DLC for games I don't even own. I guess if you like throwing away money though then more power to ya.
Message 4 of 5 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

2 days ago

Eeeem no. I barely even buying addons or DLCs for games I own, not gonna buy/collect addons for games I don't own even the free DLCs.

Message 5 of 5 (40 Views)