Mar 20 2017
By: Bfoali_Liszt Lombax Warrior 159 posts

Finishing Shadow of Mordor as prep?

[ Edited ]
10 replies 170 views Edited Mar 20, 2017

Hey,
Does anyone else feel like they have to finish shadow of mordor just to play the new game coming out? I stopped playing the game a while back after getting stuck at a war chief, but after finishing Bloodbourne, I feel like nothing can stop me now, but it's soooo hard getting used to this play style when I really would rather play Nioh after having finished Bloodbourne...but i feel like I have to finished mordor to enjoy the new one or feel right playing it

Edit: Updated title for capitalization. - space_paranoids

Message 1 of 11 (170 Views)
I Only Post Everything
952 posts

Re: Finishing shadow of mordor as prep?

Mar 20, 2017
The new one is still five months away... I think you have time for other games.
Message 2 of 11 (143 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5766 posts

Mar 20, 2017

I never beat that game. I raged so hard at that game cause I sucked at playing it and I never gave it a full chance and got rid of it. I may get the game again cause I am getting the second one..  I saw the 16 minute footage and loved it.

photo yank10954_zpsvywwavr9.jpg
Message 3 of 11 (128 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11659 posts

Mar 20, 2017

It would be best to play Shadow of Mordor first in order to get the whole story, since Shadow of War is directly connected to it.

I enjoyed the first game, even platniumed it, but it seems they greatly improved the second game from the looks of the video. I will be getting it as well.

Message 4 of 11 (122 Views)
Lombax Warrior
159 posts

Re: Finishing Shadow of Mordor as prep?

Mar 21, 2017
Yeah, I guess so. I probably will have to start from the beginning though. 1 year off is to long to jump back in the middle and play parts your supposed to build to. 😓😓
Message 5 of 11 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
359 posts

Mar 21, 2017
5 months is plenty of time for you to restart and be ready for the new game. Who knows maybe you might be better in your new campaign than your original.
Message 6 of 11 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1111 posts

Mar 21, 2017

Bfoali_Liszt wrote:
Yeah, I guess so. I probably will have to start from the beginning though. 1 year off is to long to jump back in the middle and play parts your supposed to build to. 😓😓

I'm in the same situation too, only it's been almost 2 years since I stop playing it. I'll probably start over from scratch sometime in the next few months to prepare for shadow of war

Message 7 of 11 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
159 posts

Mar 21, 2017
If I remember too, the hardest part wasn't even the campaign but it was the warcheifs battles that you have to complete to get through access to the late missions.
Message 8 of 11 (75 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11659 posts

Mar 21, 2017

Bfoali_Liszt wrote:
If I remember too, the hardest part wasn't even the campaign but it was the warcheifs battles that you have to complete to get through access to the late missions.

Once you turn 1 warchief to your side, you can then summon the warchiefs to a set location, in which you can defeat or brand them, that way you don't have to go through the tasks needed to lure out a warchief, and have to fight them in their own fortress.

And of course you can choose to weaken them, by either defeating or branding their generals, or even assigning more generals to them, in order to help you in the fight.

Message 9 of 11 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
159 posts

Mar 21, 2017

HOW COME THIS IS NEWS TO ME?

Message 10 of 11 (57 Views)
0 Likes