First Son
2 posts

Re: Remote play for Android?

2 weeks ago

When Sony will develop remote play for all android and not just for sony mobile phones ?

Message 11 of 15 (198 Views)
MVP Support
8209 posts

2 weeks ago

madplayer29 wrote:

When Sony will develop remote play for all android and not just for sony mobile phones ?

when SIE replace Sony mobile as the leed Coders of the application... and pay the bill for all the developement costs of the app and testing...

Instead of the Sony Mobile and tablet division... that still hold the coding and app rights and are still an independant run team that only cared about selling Sony mobile products...    

SIEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester

From SIE blog firmware 4.50 post "There is no guarantee that all USB storage devices are compatible with your system." 

Message 12 of 15 (186 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
2 weeks ago

Well it's really  unfortunate, and I think it does not play in favor of Sony.

Several dissatisfied users have expressed that being able to play their games on the Remote Play was a major factor in choosing the PlayStation 4 over competing consoles, and in light of this situation it has made the Nintendo Switch a much more attractive option given that it can be taken and played anywhere. 

Message 13 of 15 (156 Views)
First Son
2 posts

3 days ago
Tengo un problema en mi s7 con la aplicación de remote play, lo que pasa es que me dice que mi dispositivo no es compatible con esta versión, ya intente con desinstalar la play store y volverla a instalar y nada, ayuda por favorr, en serio me gustaria probar el uso a distancia de esta maravillosa app
Message 14 of 15 (89 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

3 days ago
Tengo un problema en mi s7 con la aplicación de remote play, lo que pasa es que me dice que mi dispositivo no es compatible con esta versión, ya intente con desinstalar la play store y volverla a instalar y nada, ayuda por favorr, en serio me gustaria probar el uso a distancia de esta maravillosa app
Message 15 of 15 (74 Views)
0 Likes