May 17 2017
By: NextGenGamer24 Uncharted Territory 1542 posts

Titanfall 2 Worth the Purchase?

6 replies 140 views Edited 6 days ago

Hey, so I'm considering picking up Titanfall 2. I've become a pretty frequent player of FPS games ever since I first bought Battlefield, and Titanfall 2 looks pretty cool. But would those that have played it say it's worth the purchase, or should I save my money for other games? 

I'm mainly interested in knowing how good its multiplayer is; that's what I spend most of my time in when playing FPS games, and I know from reading some reviews that TF2's campaign is a bit short. 

Thanks.

Message 1 of 7 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
159 posts

Re: Titanfall 2 Worth the Purchase?

6 days ago
Good Q. Okay so I bought this game a few months ago on sale. Here's the rub: it is the BEST fps of the year IMO. Problem is the stupid ppl who own the game released it in between BF1 and COD. Right smack in between. So the game never got that audience it deserves.

There is always a match to play online...the game has a reddit forum dedicated to it...but u can tell it's a game with a small audience. I eventually went back to COD and FIFA because of this.

The campaign is good but I haven't finished all of it..so maybe it tails off iunno. But all reviews say the campian is good 2. So I'm sure it isz
Message 2 of 7 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
159 posts

6 days ago
So should you buy it? Honestly, I would say buy COD. Learn those mechanics, you'll need them. Titanfall 3 is a no go I'm pretty sure.

COD is pretty wonderul. Infinite warfare is actually pretty fun, but COD remastered is still a joy for me. ANd with COD ww2 coming out November, I'm sure it will get better.
Message 3 of 7 (123 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11042 posts

5 days ago

Stick with titanfall2. It's a much better shooter than Infinite warfare.

Message 4 of 7 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1542 posts

3 days ago
I was in GameStop the other day and noticed they're selling it for just $20. That's a great deal, so I bought it and really like it so far.

Thanks for the replies!
Message 5 of 7 (66 Views)
Highlighted
First Son
14 posts

3 days ago

Titanfall 2 is a great game. The campaign is excellent and the multiplayer has enough going on that even if you suck at it, you can still take out grunts and pull off some cool moves that make it all worth it. If you like online FPS games, it's fantastic. The multiplayer is interesting enough that it will keep even a grumpy old gamer like me with it longer than most other shooters that would normally frustrate me much quicker. I do wish there was more practical customization of the titans so that you could adjust the weapon loadouts like you could in the first game. That or a couple more loadouts like Expedition or Brute would have been nice. Those are my only real gripes with it. I hope you enjoy it!

Message 6 of 7 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
23384 posts

13 hours ago

they had the delux edition for $20 ? it was a good deal

if you are tired of the same old CODs.. give titanfall 2 a try

What Are Internet TROLLS and STALKERS ??
Before you Game Share Read Me
Can Not add funds to your Wallet ? Read me
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 7 (22 Views)
0 Likes