First Son
14 posts

Re: We need a PS4-R (One console that plays every PlayStation disc ever made).

3 days ago

I didn't realize that the PS4 couldn't read CDs. I never tried to on mine. That's terrible. Now it makes more sense as to why they never bothered with it.

Message 31 of 33 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
481 posts

3 days ago

JorgeGarcia1170 wrote:

Ok, Sony, since MS is going to out-hardware you with the Scorpio soon, why don't you regain the spotlight for a little while with a brand-new PS4-R? Just make a PS4 (Pro) that has all the redundant hardware components necessary to play EVERY PlayStation disc game ever. Yes, that would require a lot of extra chips, but you could charge more for it, and since Retro gaming/collecting is getting hotter every day, your fans would really go for it.

Lmfao you are delusional and that will never happen 

Message 32 of 33 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
9584 posts

3 days ago

SuperVixen wrote:

Blastfurnace2k wrote:

Evan297 wrote:
@Blastfurnace2k

Your post isn't original either, I've seen hundreds of posts of people whining already when someone else asks for backwards compatibility.

@Evan297 Who was whining? I also said it WAS original. You're so used to playing devil's advocate for literally EVERY first son whiner ever, that you're starting to read words opposite.

Yeah because I'm sure that wasn't at all sarcasm...just like this post isn't.

Evan doesn't post sarcastically, he specifically said sarcastic posts are useless.

photo Qull-1-1.jpg
Message 33 of 33 (36 Views)
0 Likes