Re: Welcome to the forums!

May 3, 2015

BRIT-KO wrote:

StarsGazing wrote:

Spoiler
dulun18 wrote:

StarsGazing wrote:

Spoiler

Hey ya, I hope I'm on the right thread. I'm new here  and i have a question, please.

I posted on... Your Current View of the PS Forums (OT).

However, my post was deleted / missing. It's just not there any more. I am just curious what happened to it.

Did I did something wrong? If I did, then I'm sorry. Thing is I'm not sure what it was that I did wrong cause no one explained it to me. It would be nice to know so that I will not do it again.

Thank you for reading and responding. Appreciate it much.

i don't read every single thread on this forums.. but from what i understand.. often they are going by the rules of what to delete

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Forums-Support/Rules-of-Conduct-amp-Forum-Guideli...

did you blacklisted anyone or did something that violated the rules?..

usually they will delete it and send you a warning..

i got a few warnings for some of the pictures i posted.. ..  i was told to think of this place as a place for all ages..

so pretty much keep it clean and contents must suitable for kids as well...

No, I did not blacklisted anyone. I do not think my post violated anything. And no, no one send me anything explaining / warning. So I was just curious / wandering what happened to my post.

Thanks for responding.

@StarsGazing

Please see my response above.

Ignore that, you were responding at the same time I was lol.

BRIT-KO

BRIT-KO wrote:

StarsGazing wrote:

Spoiler
dulun18 wrote:

StarsGazing wrote:

Spoiler

Hey ya, I hope I'm on the right thread. I'm new here  and i have a question, please.

However, my post was deleted / missing. It's just not there any more. I am just curious what happened to it.

Did I did something wrong? If I did, then I'm sorry. Thing is I'm not sure what it was that I did wrong cause no one explained it to me. It would be nice to know so that I will not do it again.

i don't read every single thread on this forums.. but from what i understand.. often they are going by the rules of what to delete

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Forums-Support/Rules-of-Conduct-amp-Forum-Guideli...

i got a few warnings for some of the pictures i posted.. ..  i was told to think of this place as a place for all ages..

No, I did not blacklisted anyone. I do not think my post violated anything. And no, no one send me anything explaining / warning. So I was just curious / wandering what happened to my post.

Thanks for responding.

@StarsGazing

BRIT-KO

@StarsGazing @BRIT-KO

Moderation cleaned up a few posts from that thread, since the first page and the second one had negative posts from apparently (alt accounts that were previously perma banned). Some posts that were following the forum TOS were deleted as well by mistake. 

Have you guys PM @PSForumMods or @Stage_Coach? they might be able to restore your posts from that thread.

KANE-FIRE

Message 41 of 174 (5,856 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
463 posts

[ Edited ]
May 3, 2015

KANE-FIRE wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

StarsGazing wrote:

Spoiler
dulun18 wrote:

StarsGazing wrote:

Spoiler

Thanks for responding.

@StarsGazing

BRIT-KO

BRIT-KO wrote:

StarsGazing wrote:

Spoiler
dulun18 wrote:

StarsGazing wrote:

Spoiler

Thanks for responding.

@StarsGazing

BRIT-KO

@StarsGazing @BRIT-KO

Moderation cleaned up a few posts from that thread, since the first page and the second one had negative posts from apparently (alt accounts that were previously perma banned). Some posts that were following the forum TOS were deleted as well by mistake. 

Have you guys PM @PSForumMods or @Stage_Coach? they might be able to restore your posts from that thread.

Hello Mr KANE - FIRE. Thanks for responding. It's ok, I guess. I'm more concerned on the... did I did any thing wrong without me realising it. Having confirmation that I did not help to put my mind at ease. Thank you so much for the info. Appreciate it so much.Smiley Wink

photo BATMAN SIGNAL 103_zpsjaz5j8ff.gif
Message 42 of 174 (5,851 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9442 posts

May 4, 2015

@StarsGazing

Your posts has been restored!

KANE-FIRE

Message 43 of 174 (5,815 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
43758 posts

Jun 6, 2015

@chillenbrogood

chillenbrogood wrote:
I need help with PS3 I buy to games one was 20 and one was 15 I should get my 35 dollars If you don't give my 35 money

I've already responded to your Thread, please stop spaming the Forums.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_300x50_002B.jpg

Customer Service Available Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm
General Enquires - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & Billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)

Live Chat Available Mon-Sat 6am-10pm PST & Sun 6am-8pm - LiveChat
Message 44 of 174 (5,435 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 21, 2015
Yah!
Message 45 of 174 (4,665 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
159 posts

Sep 5, 2015

hiya. i dont think i never posted in this thread when i first joined. but since after my run in with version 4.75, iam being very active. met some nice people in the process. and despite live chat being down, the support here has been fairly good. iam liking this forum a lot. 

-dan

Message 46 of 174 (4,490 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
37756 posts

Sep 6, 2015

@Xtremeg50

I am glad you're having such a positive experience.  I think your post just made my day.

Message 47 of 174 (4,473 Views)
Lombax Warrior
159 posts

Sep 6, 2015

cheers dr gadget. ive been involved with other "so called" ps support forums, but this one is the best overall

Message 48 of 174 (4,464 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 8, 2015

How DO YOU DELETE DLC OF COD Aw in ps4

Message 49 of 174 (4,427 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts