Welcoming Committee
37756 posts

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Sep 14, 2015

Are these downloaded games or DVD-ROM games?

And what happens when you try to play them?

Message 51 of 174 (4,702 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 30, 2015

hi ive got a problem my son and i on saturday the 26th of september purchased mortal combat 9 for the ps3 but after we downloaded it it was only them we relised thet it was for the VITA not ps3 whitch to be honest we dident even notice at the start i have today called the playstation support team and explained that we made a mistake and we where told that playsation support connot help in getting re-credited for the amount so that we can get the correct gamefor ps3 we dont own a Vita but the support guy on the phone said they can do nothing because we own the registraion code for this game now even tho we can never use it.I find this unbilevable that we cannot get this sorted i have a ps3 my boy has a ps3 and my older son has a ps4 and ive spent alot of money over the last 15 years supporting the ps network that i find to be the best but this has giving me doubts about my custom to playstation my son is now out of pocket and cant even get the game he was after the first time its only €20 compaired to a company that is worth millions very poor play in my opinion and i will be sharing with my friends on facebook / on my blog / and im sure they would agree if someone makes a mistake with something like this that good customer service from the playstation support would in fact be something to share with my friends and family and be possitive but unfortunatly its the opposite and im reluctent to buy the ps4 ive been promising my self now at this stage.

i wait for your reply.

regards James {STARMAP}

Message 52 of 174 (4,563 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
43758 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 30, 2015

Welcome to the PlayStation Communinty (James) @STARMAP

STARMAP wrote:

hi ive got a problem my son and i on saturday the 26th of september purchased mortal combat 9 for the ps3 but after we downloaded it it was only them we relised thet it was for the VITA not ps3 whitch to be honest we dident even notice at the start i have today called the playstation support team and explained that we made a mistake and we where told that playsation support connot help in getting re-credited for the amount so that we can get the correct gamefor ps3 we dont own a Vita but the support guy on the phone said they can do nothing because we own the registraion code for this game now even tho we can never use it.I find this unbilevable that we cannot get this sorted i have a ps3 my boy has a ps3 and my older son has a ps4 and ive spent alot of money over the last 15 years supporting the ps network that i find to be the best but this has giving me doubts about my custom to playstation my son is now out of pocket and cant even get the game he was after the first time its only €20 compaired to a company that is worth millions very poor play in my opinion and i will be sharing with my friends on facebook / on my blog / and im sure they would agree if someone makes a mistake with something like this that good customer serviceay no is from the playstation support would in fact be something to share with my friends and family and be possitive but unfortunatly its the opposite and im reluctent to buy the ps4 ive been promising my self now at this stage.

i wait for your reply.

regards James {STARMAP}

You need to contact Sony support for the region in which your account is held, you said Euros in your question above so I assume you're in the UK/EU somewhere.

If so please use the link below to contact support for your own region/country & ask support to submit a refund request on your behalf, the only reason I can think of as to why they would refuse your request is of you have previously submitted an earlier refund request.

https://www.playstation.com/country-selector/

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_300x50_002B.jpg

Customer Service Available Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm
General Enquires - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & Billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)

Live Chat Available Mon-Sat 6am-10pm PST & Sun 6am-8pm - LiveChat
Message 53 of 174 (4,550 Views)
MVP Support
9442 posts

Oct 19, 2015

@Black_MagicWoman @EvilAngelSora @WolferNite

I know is a 3 days late, but welcome to the team! Smiley Tongue

KANE-FIRE

Message 54 of 174 (4,342 Views)
Welcoming Committee
6383 posts

Oct 19, 2015

KANE-FIRE wrote:

Thank you @KANE-FIRE Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 55 of 174 (4,335 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
2463 posts

Oct 19, 2015

KANE-FIRE wrote:

Thanks @KANE-FIRE ^_^  Smiley Happy

photo UTF-8BaW1hZ2UuanBn.jpg
Message 56 of 174 (4,325 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Oct 25, 2015
Have a nice day,
I am Playstation@store with my user account customer:

Yesterday buy via the web a list of games for a total of US$ 54.96, value that in its entirety was claimedby you in the process (check transaction history) of which in the list of game download GOD OF WAR (HD) 1 and 2 is missing.

I lost my money? can they solve the problem?
Kind regards
Message 57 of 174 (4,247 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
43758 posts

Oct 26, 2015

@NAVEGANTERRANTEP

NAVEGANTERRANTEP wrote:
Have a nice day,
I am Playstation@store with my user account customer:

Yesterday buy via the web a list of games for a total of US$ 54.96, value that in its entirety was claimedby you in the process (check transaction history) of which in the list of game download GOD OF WAR (HD) 1 and 2 is missing.

I lost my money? can they solve the problem?
Kind regards

You can contact support here if you need to - 1-800-345-SONY

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_300x50_002B.jpg

Customer Service Available Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm
General Enquires - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & Billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)

Live Chat Available Mon-Sat 6am-10pm PST & Sun 6am-8pm - LiveChat
Message 58 of 174 (4,224 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Nov 7, 2015
how do i make a second player split screen... like i want my friends to play but they dont have a ps4 account, so how do i make then have the username example(2)
Message 59 of 174 (4,108 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Nov 27, 2015

this is the first time ive ever been on any forum annd i really want to know if anybody has played far cry 4 and evolve because im looking for a new game i can enjoy by myself and also play with my friends but i cant decide

Message 60 of 174 (3,942 Views)
0 Likes