MVP Support
34728 posts

Re: Where is Fight Night for PS4?!!

Oct 7, 2016

Can you post some details about this guarantee of yours?  Will you personally reimburse EA for any financial losses if the game does not sell?  Or did you actually just mean "I'm positive it will sell"?  Your confidence alone probably won't have any effect at all on EA's decision as to whether or not to re-release the games. 

GKP
Message 11 of 55 (1,111 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12579 posts

Oct 7, 2016

xNephalem_Gloryx wrote:
We pay them indefinitely to plsy online as it I am willing to pay full price to have any game badk

no, we don't pay "them". who is "them" anyway? i assume you mean sony with our PS+ subs? well, that goes to sony to pay for the servers the PSN uses, which EA games do not. that would be a whole separate charge for EA games. 

trust me, you do not want the industry to go down that route, we would end up having a subscription for every game we'd buy...

Message 12 of 55 (1,105 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Oct 7, 2016

it doesn't make any sense....fight was released pretty much with the next gen console releases back to the first playstion...how can EA release NBA Live repeatedly, which always gets crushed by it's 2k counterpart, and not release Fight Night?????? I understand the creators are the same creators of UFC, but it shouldn't have taken this long to release a game with the following of a Fightnight....

Message 13 of 55 (1,092 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Oct 22, 2016
The games already made they put all of this other garbage in the PS store why not fight night
Message 14 of 55 (996 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Oct 22, 2016
Cant play ufc2 without a ps+sub
Message 15 of 55 (993 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 13, 2016

где бокс на пс4????

Message 16 of 55 (810 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 16, 2016

Man we really need a new fight night , we need a boxing game on ps4 u guys bring out ufc but not fight night and then start on ufc 2 and still no fight night? I mean what the hell , ufc isnt even all that boxing is the one of the biggest major sports and u can box like a pro on gaming except ufc looks like toys its so shot on games better to watch the real deal if u like ufc anyway ,playstation is frustating me with their **bleep**ty games and lack of service and their **bleep**ty psn almost 3 years the ps4 has been out and they only have 10 major titles what a load of garbage most of the games are also remastered , i see almost 30 of my friends buy 1 game and stick to it for months coz theres no games on playstation pull up u stupid **bleep** and whats with all the stupid fps game ? Man bring back the arcade and adventure games its so **bleep** stupid making another shooter when call of duty is the only shooter anyone should play ( unhappy customer) what are use doing picking ur noses when use are at work you sloths i used to love playstation and was against xbox now im slipping to xbox and im sure alot of people are to

Mod Edit: Profanity removed from post. Want to learn more about the Forum Rules of Conduct? Read all about it here. GalacticFrost

Message 17 of 55 (780 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
7643 posts

Nov 17, 2016

LethalNOnTheRun wrote:

...call of duty is the only shooter anyone should play ( unhappy customer) what are use doing picking ur noses when use are at work you sloths i used to love playstation and was against xbox now im slipping to xbox and im sure alot of people are to

Fight Night isn't on XBox either, and if you don't like shooters, that's not the console to choose Smiley Indifferent.

Message 18 of 55 (766 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Nov 30, 2016
Man im seeing new wrestling fifa and ufc , ufc is **bleep** its not a substitute for fight night sorry
Message 19 of 55 (665 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 7, 2016

i have to hook up my xbox 360 to play fight night championship...ridiculous! I need 3 games rebooted ...Fight Night ... NBA Street and Def Jam Vendetta

Message 20 of 55 (593 Views)
0 Likes