First Son
1 posts

Re: Where is Fight Night for PS4?!!

Jan 23, 2017
Ps4 customers need our boxing game made I'll pay $80-$100 for it lol make it we need it!!! Who's with me??
Message 31 of 55 (837 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Re: Fight Night Champion for PS4

Jan 24, 2017
Lmao!!!! I feel bruh.....lol
Message 32 of 55 (1,197 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Re: Fight Night champion

Jan 24, 2017

CaptainAlbator wrote:

RHODES706 wrote:
MMA IS NOW AND THE FUTURE. BOXING JUST GOT BORING FOR MOST PEOPLE. THE RATINGS ARE BAD AND MMA IS JUST KILLNG IT. TIMES CHANGE

Boxing is for people who have the attention span to actually know what the rules are. It's no wonder "millennials" like ultimate fighting. Seriously though. Two half naked sweaty guys, rollling around on the floor with no daylight between them? That's not a sport, and unfortunately thanks to the moderators, I can't say what it looks like here.

This is an incredibly frivolous comment. Boxing is the sport of punching, MMA is the sport of actual fighting. Who are the big draws in boxing right now? Golovkin? Canelo? Ward? Joshua? Ask the average sports fan who those names are and they won't have a clue. The UFC and other promotions have household names. Why? Because it's actually fun to watch. A half naked guy rolling with you can knock you out, or break your bones. But hey, go watch boxing. Go ahead, watch klitschko jab hug jab hug jab hug. Watch Kovalev try to out point Ward. 

You have no clue what you're talking about. 

Message 33 of 55 (1,178 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

PS4 FIGHT NIGHT

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2017

Any news on Fight Night Boxing game on PS4?

MOD EDIT: Merged with existing thread. -minako85v
Message 34 of 55 (830 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12440 posts

Re: PS4 FIGHT NIGHT

Jan 27, 2017

Only EA can answer this question.

Message 35 of 55 (823 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jan 27, 2017

Any news  on Fight Night for PS4?

Message 36 of 55 (817 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Fight Night Champion for PS4

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2017

Sorry for double post

Message 37 of 55 (819 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30085 posts

Jan 27, 2017

Lidoptics wrote:

CaptainAlbator wrote:

RHODES706 wrote:
MMA IS NOW AND THE FUTURE. BOXING JUST GOT BORING FOR MOST PEOPLE. THE RATINGS ARE BAD AND MMA IS JUST KILLNG IT. TIMES CHANGE

Boxing is for people who have the attention span to actually know what the rules are. It's no wonder "millennials" like ultimate fighting. Seriously though. Two half naked sweaty guys, rollling around on the floor with no daylight between them? That's not a sport, and unfortunately thanks to the moderators, I can't say what it looks like here.

This is an incredibly frivolous comment. Boxing is the sport of punching, MMA is the sport of actual fighting. Who are the big draws in boxing right now? Golovkin? Canelo? Ward? Joshua? Ask the average sports fan who those names are and they won't have a clue. The UFC and other promotions have household names. Why? Because it's actually fun to watch. A half naked guy rolling with you can knock you out, or break your bones. But hey, go watch boxing. Go ahead, watch klitschko jab hug jab hug jab hug. Watch Kovalev try to out point Ward. 

AH!! So you ADMIT you like watching half naked MEN!!

Smiley Tongue

I understand that "Millennials" see boxing and think "well, that's what old people like", but you can not deny that the entire MMA is all build up, and zero pay off. They build these guys up to be these real bad **bleep**, "He has a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, he's trained with the MASAD", so you think you're going to see some real Bruce Lee **bleep**, and then it devolves to two guys rolling around on the mat, with zero daylight between them. How is that a "sport"? They fight like ten year olds. That's not a "sport". If it was Bruce Lee style stuff, then I'd take it more seriously, but it always looks like this;

????

And please spare me the whole "oh there's strategy involved!". What's the strategy? Not to get a reach around?

But seriously back on topic, the biggest problem with Fight Night Round 4 is that the training games were horrible. The total control punch never worked well, and it required a lot of finesse. So you can only really advance in Legacy mode so far, and then you start getting your rear end handed to you.

Message 38 of 55 (811 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Jan 28, 2017

CaptainAlbator wrote:

Lidoptics wrote:

CaptainAlbator wrote:

RHODES706 wrote:

AH!! So you ADMIT you like watching half naked MEN!!

Smiley Tongue

I understand that "Millennials" see boxing and think "well, that's what old people like", but you can not deny that the entire MMA is all build up, and zero pay off. They build these guys up to be these real bad **bleep**, "He has a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, he's trained with the MASAD", so you think you're going to see some real Bruce Lee **bleep**, and then it devolves to two guys rolling around on the mat, with zero daylight between them. How is that a "sport"? They fight like ten year olds. That's not a "sport". If it was Bruce Lee style stuff, then I'd take it more seriously, but it always looks like this;

????

And please spare me the whole "oh there's strategy involved!". What's the strategy? Not to get a reach around?

I enjoy watching combat sports, pants and gloves are the attire. There are very few fighters with a heavy background in Taekwondo. The most notable fighter is Edson Barboza. One of his last opponents was quoted saying "It's like fighting someone wielding a baseball bat" When you mention Bruce lee, his fighting style was jett kune do. But he trained in kickboxing, karate and JJ heavily which makes up his style. 

I suspect you know even less about boxing. 

Message 39 of 55 (744 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16219 posts

Jan 28, 2017

I think that if there's been no announcement of a PS4 Fight Night by now, then you can assume that he franchise is dead and not ever coming back. Besides, I think that EA would rather milk the UFC franchise right now.  

Multisystem owner. PlayStation owner since 2000. Inaugural PS Plus member:Legendary status. Former PS forum MVP with a launch PS3 & PS4.

Message 40 of 55 (711 Views)
0 Likes