Fender Bender
1891 posts

ttleRe: whos coming back to destiny 2

[ Edited ]
4 days ago

The reason it's through Battle.net for PC, is because the parent company of Blizzard is Activision Blizzard.

Activision was in no way gonna allow Valve to take most of their profits. At least through Battle.net, the money will essentially go straight back into the pockets of Activison. If it had been through Steam, profits would have had to been shared.

And yes, I'm coming back.

Message 11 of 45 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
356 posts

Re: whos coming back to destiny 2

4 days ago
I know I was late to the party (please note: WAAAYY LATE!!!) but I don't understand why so many people dislike Destiny so much. If the updates made the game better, why all the disappointment? Can't you give it another shot? I came into the game expecting a mixed bag but in the end it was very decent experience. I will be there at launch and I just hope the Rise of Iron has a much more deeper plot than The Taken King.
Message 12 of 45 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1155 posts

4 days ago

oie_rounded_corners.gif

The first guy was me when Destiny first came out........ The second guy is me right now.

Message 13 of 45 (219 Views)
Lombax Warrior
166 posts

4 days ago
Not me...lol
Message 14 of 45 (213 Views)
Fender Bender
2742 posts

4 days ago

Emerald_Swords wrote:

I'm getting it, definitely.

Haha will be good to see you back and your ice cream stick jokes.

Message 15 of 45 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2830 posts

[ Edited ]
4 days ago

Destiny was a failure, plain and simple. All the hype, all the promoting and it bombed. Yes it had a decent fan base but over all no where near what was hoped of it. No other way around it guys Destiny was a poor version of a Halo clone and the second one will be no better.

That said for a while i had hopes of the game, when the swords were added and we had a 3rd person option i had fun. but then the limits and stuff came out.. Ammo needed to even attack in PVE, Set to Heavy, the one ammo option that dropped the least of all three..

Then there was the raids.. Come on one boring one after another..

No story, expansion was dull..

And finally max level boosts you bought for real money with high light level gear.. stick a fork in it, games done..

Message 16 of 45 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4089 posts

3 days ago
Tell us how you really feel...
RIP OT Jan. 31, 2017

Mm Bop.
Message 17 of 45 (159 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
952 posts

4 days ago

phantomhero5043 wrote:
I know I was late to the party (please note: WAAAYY LATE!!!) but I don't understand why so many people dislike Destiny so much. If the updates made the game better, why all the disappointment? Can't you give it another shot? I came into the game expecting a mixed bag but in the end it was very decent experience. I will be there at launch and I just hope the Rise of Iron has a much more deeper plot than The Taken King.

Maybe because you had to invest $150+ to get enough content to equal a full game? Or how about the fact that the five total missions in the game were really just rehashes of the same mission anyway? Or could it be that you absolutely had to buy the DLC to keep the game worth anything? I've never played a more repetitive game with less content from such a moneygrubbing publisher in my life. Oh, but it's okay because they slapped the MMO label on the game...

Message 18 of 45 (140 Views)
MVP Support
11042 posts

4 days ago

VorxDargo wrote:

Destiny was a failure, plain and simple.

Spoiler

All the hype, all the promoting and it bombed. Yes it had a decent fan base but over all no where near what was hoped of it. No other way around it guys Destiny was a poor version of a Halo clone and the second one will be no better.

That said for a while i had hopes of the game, when the swords were added and we had a 3rd person option i had fun. but then the limits and stuff came out.. Ammo needed to even attack in PVE, Set to Heavy, the one ammo option that dropped the least of all three..

Then there was the raids.. Come on one boring one after another..

No story, expansion was dull..

And finally max level boosts you bought for real money with high light level gear.. stick a fork in it, games done..

If it was such a failure, why does it have a following...why is it one of the most streamed titles on twitch and why on god's green earth is there a sequel to it.

I am so puzzled. Regardless of all the issues the first game had, it was a success for both gamers and companies.

Message 19 of 45 (131 Views)
Fender Bender
2742 posts

3 days ago
Vorx did you even play dedtiny.or were you one of those raid players that just sucked and had to be hand held through it? As stated the game was no failure by any means espically player base size.
Message 20 of 45 (124 Views)