Highlighted
May 19 2017
By: gabr0236 First Son 3 posts

Forgotten password

1 replies 31 views Edited 3 days ago

Hi PSN Forum

I forgot my password about 6 months ago and haven’t been able to buy anything from the shop since. Since i also have problems with the Gmail account connected to my PSN I can’t reset my password (I have tried the Gmail pass reset but since I created the account 3 years ago, I can’t seem to remember enough of my security question to reset it). I would like to hear if it is possible to change the email connected to my PSN account or simply if you could reset it for me. 

I know this isn’t enough information for you to reset it, so I have thought of s way to ensure you it is really my account. 

You could add me on PSN and i could confirm on a messages that I’m on the account. 

Also the credit card connected is outdated so if I was trying to scam I wouldn’t get any money out of it.

Since the problem started 6 months ago I have just been playing without it. Another way I can confirm is that the name on my account is my real name which I can prove with passport or security numbers if necessary.

I hope you can help me figure this out Smiley Happy Really want to play the new bo3 DLC without having to buy it on another account.

Message 1 of 2 (31 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
44735 posts

Re: Forgotten password

3 days ago

@gabr0236

gabr0236 wrote:

Hi PSN Forum

I forgot my password about 6 months ago and haven’t been able to buy anything from the shop since. Since i also have problems with the Gmail account connected to my PSN I can’t reset my password (I have tried the Gmail pass reset but since I created the account 3 years ago, I can’t seem to remember enough of my security question to reset it). I would like to hear if it is possible to change the email connected to my PSN account or simply if you could reset it for me. 

I know this isn’t enough information for you to reset it, so I have thought of s way to ensure you it is really my account. 

You could add me on PSN and i could confirm on a messages that I’m on the account. 

Also the credit card connected is outdated so if I was trying to scam I wouldn’t get any money out of it.

Since the problem started 6 months ago I have just been playing without it. Another way I can confirm is that the name on my account is my real name which I can prove with passport or security numbers if necessary.

I hope you can help me figure this out Smiley Happy Really want to play the new bo3 DLC without having to buy it on another account.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure @vfr_800_rider has already responded to you in your other duplicate Thread, but, you'll  need to contact support about this, details below in my signature.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_300x50_002B.jpg

Customer Service Available Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm
General Enquires - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & Billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)

Live Chat Available Mon-Sat 6am-10pm PST & Sun 6am-8pm - LiveChat
Message 2 of 2 (23 Views)
0 Likes