Highlighted
Feb 17 2017
By: kuroRose07 First Son 5 posts

Preparing Your Game

[ Edited ]
3 replies 211 views Edited 2 weeks ago

Hello. I have a problem on my Ps Now pc version. It keeps saying preparing your game, I can't actually play the game. I was looking forward to this way of playing the Ps Now games because the platform I use is going to shut down ps now and I still want to play ps now games. I already tried Un-installing and re-installing the game, going online on early hours and connecting my modem, Internet speed is good 30mb/s so its not a connection problem the error seems to persist in every game I want to play. I pay my monthly subscription and I want to continue playing the games but of it doesn't get fixed there is no reason for me to continue paying. So can you please fix this? ScreenShot_20170217092717.png

Message 1 of 4 (211 Views)
0 Likes
PS Now Developer
466 posts

Re: Preparing Your Game

6 days ago

Aside from the Vita, do you have any other devices that can try streaming? Like a PS4?

Also, if you haven't already, see if any of these tips help with the issue. It is possible that there is something (like a firewall or antivirues) is hindering the connection.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Now/Troubleshooting-Connection-issues-on-PS-Now/t...

Message 2 of 4 (107 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

5 days ago

I only have my Ps Vita. Because of the resent news on closing the app on the vita I'm trying to get the app on my laptop and yes I already tried that forum. Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 4 (81 Views)
0 Likes
PS Now Developer
466 posts

5 days ago

So you tried not only connecting it directly to your router, but to the modem as well?

If you connect to the modem directly (temporarily losing internet on everything else in the house, obviously), and it DOES work, then there may be a setting in the router blocking the PC application.

Message 4 of 4 (69 Views)
0 Likes