Mar 20 2017
By: Speedy5613 First Son 7 posts
  • Find more conversations like this:
  • Rogue One

Rogue One missing from PlayStation Store.

13 replies 985 views Edited last month
any assistance? I went to preorder Rogue One from the store, and noticed it had disappeared completely from it this week.
Message 1 of 14 (985 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Re: Rogue One missing from PlayStation Store.

last month
these are just add-ons for games. searching it was one of the first things I did.
Message 3 of 14 (953 Views)
First Son
4 posts

last month

Yeah I found that out too. They did the same with The Force Awakens. I made the mistake of buying said movie on "gulp" iTunes. It was on PlayStation store the day digital was released. Hopefully Rogue One will be the same. I even call PlayStation support but would have gotten a better answer from Kelly Ann Conway. I think Disney pays PlayStation to not advertise. Disney are pricks like that.

Message 4 of 14 (737 Views)
I Only Post Everything
838 posts

last month

Hopefully it is gone, because they are about to start offering 4K HDR content on PS Video. That is what I want more than anything. You don't give me a 4K player in my PS4 Pro, then at least give me a 4K streaming options, or better yet, a 4K HDR download option.

Sony should be striving to offer the highest quality service on the market with PlayStation Video. It is extreamly irritating that Sony Pictures is going head to head with PS Video with Ultra. Who the heck let that happen? 

Anyway, I have no doubt Rogue One will show up, and well before the Blu-ray version drops.

PlayStation = Innovation
Proud to live in the future with the best electronics on the planet.
Message 5 of 14 (655 Views)
First Son
4 posts

last month
IM ACTUALLY GETTING MAD. Im seeing everyone with iTunes, and Fandango, yet playstation got my purchase because they offered a theme, yet they arent providing the movie on the release date!!! what is this?!?! its been gone from the store for days! wtf??
Message 6 of 14 (548 Views)
First Son
4 posts

last month

It's up and ready for download

Message 7 of 14 (529 Views)
First Son
2 posts

last month

NO IT IS NOT

Message 8 of 14 (510 Views)
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
last month

I agree, *bleep* I'm getting an Xbox One, 4 K Content and my movie is available on Apple TV. Had enough of sony.

MOD EDIT: Removed profanity. Please do not try to avoid the profanity filter. -minako85v
Message 9 of 14 (508 Views)
First Son
4 posts

last month

I downloaded it this morning

Message 10 of 14 (454 Views)